Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where do I start?

Since I could not figure out how to download pics onto my Mom website, I figured I would start a blog. Besides, I think us head covering Pagan Moms need to know that there are others of those out there!

I started covering 2 years ago, and finally started covering full time at work. I am studying Roman Recon Paganism, and other as much as I love to learn about different Pagan regligions. I will post pics of how I cover, and hope this works. If it does, I hope it will let other Pagan ladies know that they are not alone. More later, as I am trying to get dinner started also :-)..

3 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find your site. I have recently been pushed to cover my head while praying (I am Heathen/Norse Pagan) and it was really nice to find other Pagans doing this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Galina! Welcome. I am happy to see other Pagan ladies here also. We are a small, but growing, group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I ask what promted you to start head covering? I've never heard of this within the Pagan community.

    ReplyDelete